Its really hard to write about a typical day in my life since each day is not quite the same. I have learned that I definitely prefer routines over tight schedules. If I had to break my day into thirty minute increments on a grid it would drive me crazy.
- Generally my day begins around 7 am. I like to spend time reading the word in the morning before the kids wake up. I also take this time to review lesson plans and familiarize myself with the material.
- Between 8-10 am
- Morning routine which varies. We sing songs, read a chapter or two from our read aloud.
- Between 10:30-4pm
- Then I send Christopher off to do his daily independent work, math drills, handwriting practice etc., while I work with one of the smaller ones.
- Work with Christopher
- Finish school work
- Household chores
- Start dinner. I try to start dinner no later 5.
- Boys bedtime is 8:30 once they are in bed I take that time to chat with my husband, update my blog, read or finish last minute cleaning.
This is the best way to describe my routine. Some how I make time for laundry, household cleaning, park days, girls night out, church, errands, and everything else that comes along with being wife, mom, teacher, volunteer, sister in law, daughter, cousin and friend.
I’m linking up for the final week of the blog hop.